Webfleet Solutions – a Bridgestone company – presents first global edition of the annual Webfleet Mobility Conference
- The Webfleet Mobility Conference is the company’s annual expert platform for decision-makers in fleet management
- Under the theme ‘Mobility 2032: are you ready?’, the inaugural global edition will be held virtually on 26 April 2022, covering 21 countries worldwide
- Various experts from across the mobility landscape will share best practices, discuss new technologies and give their insights on how to shape the fleet of tomorrow
Webfleet Solutions, Europe’s leading telematics solutions provider and part of Bridgestone, presents the first global edition of the annual Webfleet Mobility Conference, which will be held virtually on 26 April 2022.
Under the theme Mobility 2032: Are you ready?, industry experts from across the fleet and mobility landscape will share their insights and best practices to equip fleet decision-makers and business leaders with knowledge, inspiration and practical tools to design the fleet of tomorrow.
“Commercial mobility has evolved massively in the last ten years. In the coming ten years it will change beyond recognition”, says Jan-Maarten de Vries, CEO of Bridgestone Mobility Solutions. “I am excited that we are joined by so many great partners, experts and innovative thinkers to discuss the industry’s most pressing questions and jointly move the world towards a more sustainable future”.
To open the conference, Jan Maarten de Vries will take a dynamic look at the rapidly changing world of mobility and the challenges fleets will need to overcome to thrive in this time of constant disruption.
The following keynote speeches will shine a light on the evolving mobility landscape from different angles:
- Urban mobility in smart cities with Greg Lindsay: The future of urban mobility promises to be filled with scooters, stores and drones seemingly with a mind of their own. These technologies are already transforming the way we see, understand and get around cities. Greg Lindsay, an internationally known futurist and urbanist, will take a trip through the smart city as it will look in 2032 and explain how to get ready to do business in it.
- The truck of the future with Volta Trucks: From autonomous platooning to alternative fuels and everything in between, technology is changing the trucking sector. The team from Volta Trucks, a cutting-edge manufacturer, will reveal their innovative new electric commercial vehicles and how they differ radically from the traditional urban delivery vehicle.
- Partnerships: The key that can unlock the full potential of mobility solutions: Experts from Mercedes-Benz Connectivity Services, project44 and EasyPark will discuss how data interconnectivity and integrations between Software-as-a-Service mobility providers will unlock the true, full potential of mobility across the coming decade and what it means for commercial fleets and suppliers.
The one-day virtual conference, which is free of charge, will be held simultaneously in 21 countries globally. Alongside the international presentations, local experts will tackle various mobility themes in more than 50 sessions including roundtable discussions, interviews and best-practice presentations. The subject matter ranges from adding electric vehicles to commercial fleets to sustainable data solutions and new product integrations as well as country-specific advice on how to deal with existing and future legal requirements.
“This combination of sessions with a global scope from international experts and sessions with valuable insights tailored to each region makes the Webfleet Mobility Conference an event not to miss for any decision maker in fleet management," De Vries concludes.
The Webfleet Mobility Conference in short:
- When: 26 April 2022
- Where: Online and on-demand
- How to register: Register free of charge here: https://www.webfleet.com/en_gb/webfleet/lp/mobility-conference-2022/
- Programme for the day: https://www.webfleet.com/en_gb/webfleet/lp/mobility-conference-2022/
About Webfleet Solutions - a Bridgestone company
Webfleet Solutions is one of the world’s leading providers of telematics solutions for fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. The WEBFLEET platform is used by companies of all sizes in order to increase the efficiency of vehicle use, reduce operating costs, provide ongoing driver support and increase the overall efficiency of the fleet. Webfleet Solutions provides services for the insurance industry, rental and leasing, car importers and companies serving both businesses and consumers. Webfleet Solutions is used by more than 50,000 customers worldwide, providing them with the industry’s largest support network and the widest range of dedicated applications and integration tools. Webfleet Solutions provides customers with the highest standard of security, integrity and availability of services certified according to ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (Audit in November 2020) as well as providing to society the highest standard of sustainability according to ISO/IEC 14001:2015 (Audit in November 2020).
Webfleet Solutions is part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, a global leader in tyres and rubber building on its expertise to provide solutions for safe and sustainable mobility.